CTERA EFSS - Secure, encrypted file sharing for your end users
Cloud49 is partnered with ATOS to deliver the CTERA EFSS solution via the DCS program for applicable agencies.
Cloud49 delivers the CTERA EFSS solution via a Texas DIR cooporative contract (TSO-2643) for agencies wishing to procure the solution outside of the DCS program.
Cloud49 deploys the CTERA EFSS solution to give agencies a secure alternative to consumer file sharing applications. CTERA EFSS is a private, secure, and vendor-neutral solution for file sharing. It gives end-users the ability to synchronize files and folders across all devices and in remote oces, with easy-to-use file sharing and workspaces for team collaboration.
CTERA EFSS can be deployed as a fully private, behind-the-firewall solution in your datacenter, or as a ‘virtual private’ solution leveraging scalable public cloud infrastructure – always allowing you to retain complete control and ownership of your data.
BUSINESS USER FEATURES
- Access and Share Files Anywhere
- View and open files on any device using native applications
- Share files and folders externally using date-limited links
- Access previous versions of files
- Easy-to-use apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux
Multi-Folder Sync for Local Access
- Synchronize private folders across all your devices
- Select multiple shared workspace folders to synchronize
- No need to copy files to a specific folder or change the way you work
Shared Workspaces for Teams
- User-managed workspaces, no IT involvement required
- Read/write, read-only and time-limited user access
- Syndicate files to a large audience
- No file size or bandwidth limits
FULL VISIBILITY INTO DATA USAGE
- View all users and devices in a single console
- Customizable alerts on system, security, and access events
- Granular logging and reporting, integration with 3rd party tools
- Integration with data loss prevention (DLP) and enterprise
- mobility management (EMM) tools
DCS PROGRAM BENEFITS
- 100% Opex with 12 month commit
- Cloud pricing is passed through with 0 uplift
- SLAs match existing DCS bronze file server instance
- Rapid procurement for server replacement/addition
- Only file storage solution 100% encrypted at rest and transit
- Submit a DCS Request for Solution to get started...
The EFSS is served by a team of partners and technologies that provide a cohesive solution for hybrid cloud storage.
ATOS - DCS prime contractor in charge of delivering the complete EFSS Solution to DSC agencies.
Cloud49 - Deploys, maintains, and supports EFSS solution for DCS and DIR customers.
CTERA - Hardware and software manufacturer for EFSS.
Amazon AWS & Microsoft Azure - Public cloud providers offering government ready infrastructure as a service.